The Annual General Meeting of Knebworth Football Club will take place at 12:30 on Saturday 26 June 2021 at Knebworth Recreation Ground, Watton Road, SG3 6AH.
Please email any matters you would like to raise no later than Saturday 5 June 2021, to: email@example.com
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2020 AGM
- Matters arising from the 2020 AGM
- Receive a report of the activities of the Club for the previous year
- Seniors Section
- Veterans Section
- Youth Section
- Women’s Section
- Adopt the accounts for the 2020/21 season and receive a financial report from each Section
- Consider and adopt, if passed, resolutions to change the Constitution
- Elect the Officers of the Club
- Confirm the managers and assistants for each team (this is traditionally deferred to the next committee meeting)
- Confirm any changes to the signatories on the bank mandates
- Confirm the appointment of an auditor or independent financial examiner for 2021/22
- Consider any other business, as time permits
Parents, Brothers, Sisters, Grandparents:
Get involved… become a volunteer
Can you volunteer an hour of your time to support the Club?
Secretary? Coach? Admin? Sponsorship? Recruitment? Marketing?