We’re always looking for additional help with the running of the club; from coaching players to completing league admin.
Volunteering is an incredibly rewarding way to spend your spare time and you could:
– meet new people
– gain new skills, or enhance existing ones
– get experience
– make a big difference to your community
At this time we’re in need of:
– General secretary
– Youth section secretary
– Youth Tournament lead and committee members
– Presentation Day lead and committee members
– Fundraising co-ordinator
– Senior section match day helpers (Saturdays)
Whatever your skills and knowledge base, we have a task which you will excel in. For further information or to discuss becoming part of the club, please contact Stuart on 07974938651 or by email email@example.com.
Coaching is both fun and rewarding, and anyone can apply.
Seven benefits of coaching your child’s team:
1. You’ll get to spend more time with your child
2. You’ll expand your social network (and we don’t just mean your Facebook friends)
3. You’ll develop new skills
4. You’ll learn and re-learn life lessons
5. You’ll get a work out too (and be a good role model)
6. You’ll come away with a sense of pride and accomplishment
7. You’ll have fun!
We support all our coaches in their continued development through FA courses and pay for a CRC check, FA Level 1 Course, FA Emergency Aid Course and FA Safeguarding Children Workshop – all required as part of the Charter Standard clubs scheme.
If you’re interested in working with any of our teams, or would like more information, then we’d love to talk to you so please email firstname.lastname@example.org.