To generate success in an environment where commitment and behaviour are rewarded
- Commitment – we want players to be committed to the Club and their teammates by being available to play matches regularly
- Reward for appearances
- Performance – we want to reward success
- Discipline – we want the players to conduct themselves in manner which respects the officials, opposition, their teammates and the Club
- Forfeit of reward(s) for sin bins
- Reward for improved discipline record
- 2018/19: 45 yellow, 4 red (only 1 for second yellow), 1 misconduct (sin bin threshold); from 56 games
- 2017/18: 55 yellow, 7 red (only 2 for second yellows), 2 misconducts (1 sin bin threshold, 1 excessive sin bin behaviour); from 58 games
- 2016/17: 72 yellow, 2 red (only 1 for second yellow), 3 misconducts (all sin bin threshold); from 60 games
- Social – we want the players to enjoy the social element of being part of a Club
- Foster team bond
There are 12 returning players who made 20+ appearances in 2018/19, they’ll have 25% of their 2019/20 membership fee covered by Extrastaff:
To activate the reward, they’ll need to post their thanks on social media with a photo of them in front of the ExtraStaff advertising board.
Cup runs are rewarded; in 2018/19 we reached one semi-final, so there’s £50 into a kitty for a social event – more details to follow in due course.